Calories aren’t the only thing that aid in fat loss, food choices can be just as important. This post covers what foods to include and exclude from you diet to maximize your fat loss results!
A healthy diet contains all the nutrients the body needs to function. They deceive hunger, increase metabolism and aid in fat burning. Check out the list of the 10 greatest foods to eat to lose more fat in less time.
1.Almonds and other nuts (with skins intact).
Almonds are rich in protein and fiber. Moderate consumption (20 Almonds a day max) helps reduce cholesterol and increase the feeling of satiety, helping to lose weight.
2.Fatty fish (such as salmon, tuna, mackerel)Salmon is an excellent source of lean protein which increase the feeling of satiety. Salmon is especially beneficial for fat loss. For one, it contains iodine, which is necessary for healthy metabolism function., it is rich in Omega 3, a substance that helps improve memory, concentration and reduce stress levels.
In terms of fat loss, lean beef is a proven food for champions. It is packed with protein. This macro nutrient requires more energy to digest compared to carbs and fat. This means more calories burned. It’s reach in Iron, Vitamin B-12, Coenzyme Q1.
In addition, raising your daily protein consumption by 25% has also been shown to cut cravings by up to 60%.
4. Sweet PotatoesThe sweet potato has an excellent ability to provide energy with healthy carbohydrates without much raise blood sugar, and is therefore an excellent choice for those who workout. Moreover, in small amounts, it can also be used by those who are dieting because it helps to quickly reduce hunger.
The main benefits of sweet potatoes for health include:
1. Helps to increase of muscle mass;
2. Help control diabetes because it has low glycemic index;
3. Weight loss as decrease appetite and is rich in fiber;
4. Strengthen the immune system because it has good amount of vitamin A.
Beans come in a large variety. I recommend sticking to lentils, kidney, and black beans as these tend to have a higher protein and fiber content, both of which have been shown to help you reach satiety.
6. Dairy products (fat free yogurt, cottage cheese)
Here’s yet another protein-dense food that will keep your belly nicely satiated. On top of that, cottage cheese, or most dairy products for that matter, is also loaded with calcium.
Aside from promoting bone mineral density, studies also show that calcium is a proven fat lost booster.
7. EggsEggs are rich in healthy nutrients. The egg white is rich in protein and the yolk is rich in fat. In addition, the egg contains vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E and vitamin-B, and minerals such as iron, calcium, zinc, magnesium, potassium, and sulfur are also found it.
Major Key Tip: Eat Natural
Keep in mind that the best foods for losing fat are far more extensive than just the choices listed above. If your foods comes from a natural, unprocessed source it contains some nutrient that aids in fat loss be it directly or indirectly.